ABOUT STUDIO 118
It is my passion to create quality graphic and web designs for individuals, businesses of all sizes, not-for-profits and educational institutions so that they may be more successful in their endeavors and reach out to their audiences in new and effective ways.
I don’t treat my clients as accounts. I work to build lasting relationships because the better I get to know you and your business, the better I can serve you and your long-term needs.
Clarity and communication are not luxuries, they are essential parts of any project. I like to make sure that my clients and I have an open and ongoing dialog about our projects by sending updates so we can remain on the same page throughout.
It’s all about the target audience. I try to keep the consumer of the design in mind throughout the process so that every decision my clients and I make reflect the overall goals of reaching that target audience where they are.
In addition to my design work, I strive to educate, inspire, and engage new designers through my various projects and initiatives so not only will I develop in my own work but also that they may grow in theirs. I share tips, techniques and tutorials from both myself as well as other creative professionals working in the field today through articles, Q&A sessions, honest but constructive portfolio reviews, and through social media interactions.
Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) in Visual Communication Using Photoshop®
Designer & Developer
Bridges the visual and technical through experience with Adobe Creative Cloud products and web technologies.
Trainer, Writer, Voice Over Talent, Videographer, Live Event A/V Producer
- Instructor for the Web Editions of the following titles by Adobe Press:
- Adobe Premiere Pro CC Classroom in a Book (2017)
- Adobe Dreamweaver CC Classroom in a Book (2015, 2017, 2018)
- Adobe After Effects CC Classroom in a Book (2015, 2017)
- Adobe Photoshop Elements Classroom in a Book (14,15)
- Adobe InDesign CC Classroom in a Book (2015, 2017, 2018)
- Adobe Photoshop CC Classroom in a Book (2015, 2017)
- Instructor for the following titles by Peachpit Press:
- Instructor for The Complete Course in Digital Photography: Photoshop for Photographers by the New York Institute of Photography